Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Schools Out for Summer

Keyword: schools out for summer

Rascal Flatts Summer Nights My first non Alvin and the Chipmunks video....hope you like it Rascal Flatts- Summer Nights Lyrics: Come on ladies Its time to pop that top And fellas, I know youre ready to rock We went crazy cooped all winter long And school is out, so lets get it on Flip flop tans and some white sand I know the perfect spot Well the sunset better set soon So we can get in the mood Things start getting heated up When it starts getting cool, yeah Summer nights Everybody, are you with me? Let that igloo ... Author: thebradzor; Tags: rascal flatts summer nights thebradzor non alvin and the chipmunks.

Conor Oberst - one of my kind owe them From when we were children How did it happen? Where is it going? Is that your question, man? Where does all your frustration lie? Why are you pulling out your hair at night? Just try and have a good time All the rest aside You're still one of my kind I can't think in this city But I remember I know every story that it ever told me Well, I got the blueprint To create my own myth That's what made it tragic Like a summer snowdrift Yeah, going to call my first love Meet her at the new club ... Author: tmares1983; Tags: Conor Oberst Bright Eyes One Of My Kind Indie


Easy Post: Just Copy And Paste this to your Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License