There are many tips to cure acne. These tips have no side effects and are always safe.
1. It is always good to consume plenty of water which will have a great and tremendous effect not only on your body but also on your skin.
2. Your body becomes dehydrated when you sleep therefore it is good to consume water before you go to sleep at night.
3. Fruit juices will help you in curing acne. Another great drink is the green tea which contains antioxidants that fight acne causing bacteria.
4. To cure acne green leafy vegetables can be consumed. This helps to freshen up the body.
5. Vitamin E is always essential for the skin since it guards the skin from acne.
6. Keeping your mind calm without stress can also help you to get rid of acne.
7. Before bathing apply a mixture of rose water, honey and tomato pulp on your face and allow it be there for twenty to twenty five minutes before washing it.
8. Regular yoga will also help you stay healthy and maintain a good skin.
9. Try to reduce heavy make up. Always try to go for natural products.
10. Try to keep your hair away from your face and avoid pricking at pimples.
Acne is extremely ugly on the skin. Natural remedies can be very effective in curing acne. All that your body requires is nutritious diet and maintaining a healthy skin. Eat carrot every day as it has vitamin A which is essential for maintaining healthy skin and it removes the excess toxins in the body. Change your pillow cover often. Do not get the oil from the hair to get into your face. Natural remedies are more powerful and help you in maintaining a healthy skin.
Cure Acne Naturally. If You or Someone You Love is Suffering from Acne, Pimples, blackheads or whiteheads, Then This Will Be the Most Important Letter You Will Ever Read... http://theacnemiracle.info
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=William_A
how to cure acne,how to stop acne,how to clear acne,acne remedies,acne treatment,get rid of acne